- 3/4 head cauliflower.
- 2 large eggs.
- juice from 1/2 lime (add little lemon zest too if you want more of a lime flavor).
- salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the cauliflower, cut it into small, uniform pieces, and pulse in a food processor in batches until you get a couscous-like consistency. The finely riced cauliflower should make about 2 cups packed.
- 3. Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, then stir and microwave again for another 2 minutes. Place the cauliflower in a fine cheesecloth or thin dishtowel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible, being careful not to burn yourself.
- 4. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Add in cauliflower, lime, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Use your hands to shape 6 small “tortillas” on the parchment paper.
- 5. Bake for 10 minutes, carefully flip each tortilla, and return to the oven for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until completely set. Place tortillas on a wire rack to cool slightly.
- 6. Heat a medium-sized skillet on medium. Place a baked tortilla in the pan, pressing down slightly, and brown for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.